Yoga Gifts for Women

Probably the best value of the bunch, only $15. This shrug is nice to have in a yoga class because it covers your arms and keeps you warm without being encumbering. It also ties in the back, so that just your arms and shoulders. It's designed for dancers, but so what!


This chenille pull-over is beyond soft and comfy, it's perfect to wear around the house and when you're heading out to yoga class (I have the forest green one):




I saw someone wearing this at yoga the other day and it was adorable on her:



I've been circling around whether to buy a pair of Uggs for 2 years now. When I first saw them I thought they were kind of ugly! But now I'm absolutely hooked and I have them in a few styles and colors. They're very practical for Boston in the winter.




0 Comments: