96. Caring about loved ones without feeling responsible for their happiness
95. Knowing the difference between being at your "edge" and behaving recklessly
94. Trying out a new asana because it looks like it might feel great
93. Wobbling in vrikasana (tree pose)without reciting the story of "I'm so off balance today"
92. Giving praise anytime it is appropriate
91. Seeing everyone as human...with flaws, fears, wisdom, fun, lovable....
90. Trying to forgive
89. Letting peace come to you rather than seeking it out
88. Legs on the wall pose (Viparita Karani)