Yoga Instructor and Yoga Studio Resources

Here are some of the vendors I use for the yoga retreat center and when I owned a yoga studio. I have found each of them to be reliable and high quality. It took me a while to find vendors that were valuable that I feel comfortable recommending. Here are a few:

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at designing clothes? I've used Cafe Press for adorable tank tops, branded t-shirts, tote bags and sweatshirts. The best thing is that there is no charge at all to design your apparel and you can set up a "shop" to link from your website (also free). Shop or Create What's On Your Mind at CafePress

As much as we try to minimize our use of paper, most of us still rely on some level of paper marketing (business cards, fliers, brochures, postcards). I was introduced to VistaPrint several years ago by a friend and Svaroopa instructor and I've used them ever since to make marketing and communication easier. The best thing is they seem to ALWAYS be running sales, like this one: 50% Off All Postcards

Little touches make a big difference for your students/clients. I keep natural hand soap in the bathroom and a gentle incense burning when I am teaching and it draws a positive response.
I like the natural products from the Chopra Center Store.

Stocking and restocking yoga can feel wasteful and expensive, but you probably know how students don't enjoy practicing with shoddy yoga supplies. Now, however, you can feel good about shopping at YogaAccessories.com. With every order placed the company will plant a tree!

0 Comments: