I'm excited to start blogging away on your ideas this fall. But alas...I'm certainly not the authority on all topics yoga! Not by a long shot. So I'm asking for your help, by beginning a NEW Guest Yoga Blogger Series.
The first two topics are:
Yoga instructor burn-out - what helps?
Submission Deadline: September 4, 2009
(FYI...this was the most frequently requested topic...I hear ya!)
Ashtanga Yoga - What's at all about? Can I be an Ashtangi even if I can't get into crazy postures?Admin stuff:
Submission Deadline: September 11, 2009
- Beginning the second week of September, I'm going to post one guest post a week.
- I'll announce the topics 2 weeks ahead of time.
- Maximum length is 1,000 words
- Practical, readable, unique ideas will be selected. All submissions must be publish-ready (i.e. not in need of editing). Please, no pictures unless it's directly relevant to content.
- Please send all submissions to me by email, firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word attachments or in the body of your email
- Provide a brief bio and any weblinks you'd like published with your article
- If your post is selected, you will be notified IN ADVANCE of my publishing your post in order for me to confirm that I have your permission to publish your work.
- If your post is not selected, you will be notified by email. And please don't give up on submitting here or elsewhere!
- Deadline is 8 pm EST on submission deadline - no exceptions, it's not fair to the people who get them in on time