What is yoga? continued....
35. An entire practice with one asana…..savasana
34. Letting what you do on your yoga mat be an extension of your yoga, rather than a start and end point for your practice
33. Asana in bed
32. Letting go of the stories about yourself that “define” you
31. Adopting a mantra
30. Allowing “dead air time” in your brain
29. Giving away a book that you covet and haven’t read in years
28. Practicing asana in a less than ideal setting, and letting go of the annoyances
27. Letting go of attachment to your yoga mat, spot in the yoga studio, favorite yoga teacher, yoga music…..
26. Being truthful and speaking hurtful truth only when necessary